The short films:LIMITED EDITION BOX SET SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:
- Brand new 2K restorations of Borowczyk’s films.
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the films and extras.
- Newly translated English subtitles.
THE SHORT FILMS & THEATRE OF MR AND MRS KABAL
- The Astronauts (Les Astronautes, 1959)
- The Concert (Le Concert de M. et Mme Kabal, 1962)
- Grandmother's Encyclopaedia (L'Encyclopédie de grand'maman, 1963)
- Renaissance (1963)
- Angels' Games (Les Jeux des anges, 1964)
- Joachim's Dictionary (Le Dictionnaire de Joachim, 1965)
- Rosalie (1966)
- Gavotte (1967)
- Diptych (Diptyque, 1967)
- The Phonograph (Le Phonographe, 1969)
- The Greatest Love of All Time (L'Amour "monstre" de tous les temps, 1978)
- Scherzo Infernal (1984)
- Introduction by filmmaker Terry Gilliam.
- Film is not a Sausage: Borowczyk’s Short Films – A new interview programme featuring Borowczyk, producer Dominique Duvergé-Ségrétin, assistant André Heinrich and composer Bernard Parmegiani.
- Blow Ups – A new visual essay by Daniel Bird concerning Borowczyk’s works on paper.
- Borowczyk's commercials.
GOTO, ISLE OF LOVE
- Introduction by artist and Turner Prize nominee Craigie Horsfield.- The Concentration Universe: Goto, Isle of Love - A new interview programme featuring actor Jean-Pierre Andréani, co-writer Dominique Duvergé-Ségrétin, cameraman Noël Véry and camera assistant Jean-Pierre Platel.- The Profligate Door - A new documentary about Borowczyk’s sound sculptures featuring curator Maurice Corbet.
- Introduction by director Leslie Megahey.
- Ballad of Imprisonment: Blanche - A new interview programme featuring producer Dominique Duvergé-Ségrétin, assistant director André Heinrich, camera operator Noël Véry and assistant Patrice Leconte.
- Obscure Pleasures: A Portrait of Walerian Borowczyk - A newly edited archival interview in which Borowczyk discusses painting, cinema and sex.- Gun Point - A documentary short by Peter Graham produced and edited by Borowczyk.
- Introduction by Borowczyk expert Daniel Bird.- Immoral Tales: L'Age d'Or Cut - featuring a fifth episode, The True Story of the Beast of Gévaudan.
- Love Reveals Itself: Immoral Tales - A new interview programme featuring production manager Dominique Duvergé-Ségrétin and cinematographer Noël Véry.
- Boro Brunch: A reunion meal recorded in February 2014 re-uniting members of Borowczyk's crew, featuring Philippe D’Argila, Florence Dauman, Dominique Duvergé-Ségrétin, Dominique Ruspoli, Noël Véry and Zoe Zurstrassen.
- A Private Collection.
- A Private Collection: Oberhausen Cut.
- Introduction by critic Peter Bradshaw.
- The Making of The Beast: Camera operator Noël Véry provides a commentary on footage shot during the making of The Beast.
- Frenzy of Ecstasy – A new visual essay on the evolution of Borowczyk’s beast and the sequel that never was, Motherhood.
- Venus on the Half Shell.
CAMERA OBSCURA [LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE]- A generously illustrated book edited by Daniel Bird and Michael Brooke featuring new essays, landmark articles by Raymond Durgnat, Philip Strick, Patrice Leconte, David Thompson and Chris Newby, Boro's Dictionary, an account of the restoration of Borowczyk films and Anatomy of the Devil, a collection of Borowczyk’s short stories translated from the original French by the filmmaker’s assistant, Michael Levy.LIMITED TO 1000 COPIES